UPPER LEVEL CERAMICS
Recently Alpine Clayworks and High Level Clayworks formed a partnership to provide technical ceramic services to ceramic artists in both the US and Canada. This partnership, called Upper Level Ceramics, will provide ceramic printers for decal production, decal supplies and equipment, custom designed decals, and graphics design services. The objective of this partnership is to provide a higher level of technical service and to assist artists who wish to integrate new techniques into their practice.
One of our specialties is providing an affordable full colour printer for making decals.
2. Ceramic Printer
We chose the 6510 Xerox Phaser printer to convert into a colour decal laser printer because of the printer’s high-quality construction, the commercial-level durability, and the available support from the manufacturer. The excellent operating system makes it easy to manage and produce high-quality coloured decals. The Xerox 6510 is ideal for studio use. It is larger and heavier than most desktop printers but can fit into all but the smallest of studios.
The Xerox Phaser 6510 printer comes with a year long warranty. If problems occur under the warranty Xerox's own trained technicians come right to your studio to do the repairs. Extended warranty coverage is inexpensive and worthwhile.
- Decal Printer with WiFi, with full technical support
- Decal Printer without WiFi, with full technical support
- Decal Printing System with printer and Accessory Package and full technical support
- Printer Accessory Package
- Do-it Yourself Printer Conversion, with limited support
Printer Prices (not including shipping)
- $2599 USD -New Xerox 6510 Printer: -Fully converted for ceramic decals - with a one-year warrantywith Wifi and USB or Ethernet connectivity to your computer. Printer comes with full technical support in setting up and using the printer including basic graphics software support needed to produce decals.
- $2499 USD -New Xerox 6510 Printer: -Fully converted for ceramic decals - with a one-year warranty with only USB or Ethernet connectivity to your computer. Printer comes with full technical support in setting up and using the printer including basic graphics software support needed to produce decals.
- $3199 USD -Same as printer #1 with Accessory Package ($600 value). Package includes: Heat Press for Lamination Paper - Hot Plate used for large batch decal application, hot water containers, 14” long scissors, paper cutter, rubber ribs, towels.
- $600 USD -Printer Accessory Package. Package includes: Heat Press for Lamination Paper - Hot Plate used for large batch decal application, hot water containers, 14” long scissors, paper cutter, rubber ribs, towels.
- $1600 USD -Convert Your own printer Yourself: Toner and developer will be supplied along with the procedure of converting the Xerox 6510 printer that you purchase
- $125 USD -50 Decal Paper sheets A4-size paper (8.27 x 11.69 inches) and 50 Lamination Paper sheets A4-size paper matte finish, non-fluxed, non-toxic.
- $600 USD -Replacement Toner: Full set of CMYK toner (50 grams of each toner), including microchips required by the printer to accept refilled toner cartridge and calculate toner use.
We sell inexpensive A4 sized decal-making papers, waterslide plus lamination, as well as turnkey ready to print durable and heavy duty Xerox 6510 ceramic studio printers as shown here.
CONTACT ART PETCH FOR MORE INFORMATION